Friday, December 21, 2012

TAG QUESTIONS


EXCEPTION:

  • PERFECT TENSE
  1. The game had not started yet, had it ?
  • STATEMENT NEGATIVE, TAG QUESTIONS POSITIVE
  1. Nothing, nobody, never . . . . .
  2. Nothing is wrong, is it ?
  3. Nobody called on the phone, did they ?
  4. You've never been there, have you ?
  • AM
  1. I am a policeman, aren't I ?
  2. I am not stupid, am I ?
  • PERSONAL PRONOUN - TAG QUESTION
  1. Someone - Somebody - Nobody - No one - Everyody - Everyone
  2. Somebody is looking for me, aren't they ?
  3. Everyone took the test, didn't they ?
  • Billiards is a very difficult game, isn't it ?
  • ADVISABILITY - Diulang dalam Tag Questions
  1. Should - Ought to - Had Better
  2. We had  better stop at the next service station, hadn’t we?
  • NEED TO - diperlakukan sebagai auxiliary verb (diulang dalam tag-nya)
  1. We need to park our car in a safe parking lot, needn’t we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment