Saturday, December 22, 2012

GERUND

Writung - Gerunds - Old Grammar
Writende - Participle - Old Grammar

Gerund:
*) Sentences :
  • Subject : Eating is my hobby
  • Object : I deny eating sugar
  • Complement : My hobby is reading novels
  • Kata depan : I am sorry for keeping you waiting
  • Kata kerja tertentu : I can’t stop loving you
*) kata majemuk-frase : A swimming pool----kolam untuk berenang

QUESTIONS TAG
  1. Let me have a look; won’t you?
  2. I’d better go, hadn’t I ?
  3. Come and see me tomorrow, won’t you?
  4. This/that is your book, isn’t it?
  5. Everything is okay, isn’t it?
  6. Everyone took the test, didn’t they?
  7. Nobody called on the phone, did they?
  8. When he was a boy, he used to go to school on foot, didn’t he?
  9. Tom had to write the application letter in ink, didn’t I ?

    Gerund-Infinitive
  10. Do you mind (speak) to join and (ask) him to help us?
  11. I suggest (do) more sentences on the gerund next time
  12. My uncle has given up (smoke) and now prefers (eat) sweets.

    Analyze !
  13. Can you imagine yourself…..a world famous music computer?
  14. A. Are
    B. To be
    C. Become
    D. Being
  15. The man is smoking a cigar over there is our New English teacher.
  16.                     A                 B                             C  D

0 comments:

Post a Comment